Macau Photo Gallery - Fortaleza do Monte and S. Paulo

Ruinas de S. Paulo

The ruins of St. Paul's date from the Church of Master Dei completed in 1640 but destroyed by fire in 1835.

The College of St. Paul, now in ruins, was the first western-style university in the Far East.

Templo de Na Tcha

Located right next to St. Paul's, this temple was built in 1888 and is a big contrast to the Jesuit establishment next door.

Fortaleza do Monte

Built between 1617 and 1626, the fort was Macau's main defence, equipped with cannons, barracks, and arsenal. Today, it is a park that offers great views of the city.

Macau Gallery Main Page

Wallpaper images are provided by the Monetary Authority of Macao .

L10 Web Stats Reporter 3.15 L10 Hit Counter - Free Web Counters
LevelTen Web Design Company - Professional Flash & Website Designers